Monday, September 01, 2008

Skipping Chapters

I finally made progress today.

It just feels so good accomplishing things and crossing out items on your ToDo list. I finally skipped out of the Linked Lists chapter and jumped into Chapter 9 from Chapter 4. Now I understand what the others felt before they got into job search. It is like knowing the water is gonna be icy cold but you have no choice but to plunge into it. And you have to prepare for the plunge.

I will be leaving in a week's time. Saturday is my target day. I will be bidding farewell to this little sanctuary of mine - this four-wall comfort zone and get prepared for ear-burning calls and nerve-wrecking interviews. The post-campus life of an MUM international student.

Now back to Chapter 9. Or maybe, Chapter 10 perhaps?

No comments: