Saturday, August 23, 2008

Countdown

I will be leaving Fairfield on September 7. Two weeks more. I can't believe it.

Time truly flies fast! I am now on twiddling my thumbs and can't seem to do things right - and this happens when I am nearly there.. I mean, I am still going to the starting point and I feel like I am not ready for the race. This is the race for my dreams, to do what I planned to do and be good in it. Yet I feel I really am not ready yet.

I have to get a grip on myself and start publishing my resume and face the recruiters. I have to polish what I have started and face the music. I just have to. I have to shed off all this fear and just hold my head up high even if deep inside I am scared. Some people ask why I'm scared, of all the years in my life, why do I have to be scared now? I just fear fear. I have to end this and open the door, accept the wind and let myself fall freely.

I can't avoid it. I have to let it happen. I should be ready. I have to be.

1 comment:

faith said...

"We are always more afraid than we wish to be, but we can always be braver than we expect."