Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tired but Happy

I am bracing myself for a new block, a new course, and come to think of it, I am the only female in our class (for this block!). My other female batchmate transferred to another course and I was sooooo thankful that at least I have one other female companion but yesterday I was disappointed to learn that she jumped the ship. Okay.. :D So here I am again - one of the guys.

The past week felt like it was a whole year. Crazy week! Getting to speak in front of class, and meeting great new friends! The latter reason is I think what really made the week stretch. It is great - purging out memories I have so carefully stacked at the back of my mind's basement of events never thinking I'd be able to speak them out again. Melancholic and relieving at the same time.

A month more ... and I am off to be fed to the dogs (what a very pessimistic way of saying things! o_O) I still have so many things to learn, so many things to do, so many things to wrap up. I wish I could do them in time to be ready for the interviews.

To the new friends I have met for the past week, thank you for making me smile each day. And to the One up Above, thank you for giving me strength.

I think I am going back to sleep. Recuperating from a long night..

I blog coz I live.

No comments: