Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I don't like Crossroads that much

As defined by wikipedia, a dilemma " (Greek δί-λημμα "double proposition") is a problem offering at least two solutions or possibilities, of which none are practically acceptable; one in this position has been traditionally described as being impaled on the horns of a dilemma, neither horn being comfortable." Well, I don't know if the problem I have now is a dilemma for the solutions are not really that uncomfortable.

In a month's time, I will relocate to California. My home base for my "career war". I haven't even revised my resume yet, and I haven't revisited my work experiences. Simply said, I am not ready. For the past months, I have been so sure of Seattle as my final destination but now, I am having second, third, N thoughts. I don't think I like crossroads that much.

I have relatives in Seattle, I also have relatives in Texas and I have my tita Nora in California - so I should open my options to these states. I really really am confused. I hope in the next few weeks I will be enlightened.

No comments: