Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy

Many people would want to talk about something they are very happy about and brag it to all the people in the world. But me? I'm scared of sharing something because that something may just disappear as fast as it appeared into my life and then I would think that I should have not broadcasted it 'coz maybe not keeping it a secret makes it go away. Weird thinking but anyways, I just want to tell the world that I am happy. If this thing remains for a few months more, then maybe it is worth the risk of broadcasting into the world. It is just too good to be true...

The Iowa Philippine Independence Celebration

It was fun! :) We had barbeque and fun fun fun! :) Soon I'll post some pictures... I've been eating a lot for the past 4 days.. Oh no!!!! And now I am befriending mr. adipose again. Haha! Yesterday was Peter's birthday and Tonee and Peter prepared this yummy yummy chicken and we had a bbq at Ate Vilma's place... and it was oh so delicious. Reminds me of bbq station in CDO the best bbq in the world! Hehehe. But I have a big reason to slim down again. Haha. Super inspired! ^_^

And the clock ticks....

A few months more and I'll be back in California. I'm excited but I guess I am also sad. Leaving my dorm room (the room I've come to love and care for the past months). Leaving Annapurna (wicked smile. hihi.). Leaving Fairfield (the ultra friendly town, the best town in US. hehe). Miles away from Chicago my favorite city (*sigh*). Parting my friends. Goodbye meditation (ahem). Farewell oh so fun trips. No more Pizza Ranch food trips. And one more important reason I just cannot say now....

Summerbreak....

I am happy. :) Thank you Lord.

No comments: