Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Duality

You have to admit that there are so many times when we feel sooo insecure. That you feel like you are so ugly, or you feel like everybody's laughing at you. Like you feel you are unappreciated. Like you feel like you're no one special. Like you feel like you are the lowest being on earth. Or sometimes, you just feel numb. You'd want to feel nothing at all. I feel that now. Numb. Nada. Zilch. Empty.

I know I shouldn't feel this. Or I shouldn't even write what I feel here. It's just so stupid. But what the heck. I just feel like I want to tell the world what I think and feel. I just feel like dissipating this huge chunk of sadness that I currently have.

And I told you I feel empty? I feel empty and non-empty. The two sides of the coin. That's impossible right? I feel too big like I feel like I'm gonna burst, and I feel too small like nobody would notice someone like me.

See?

I'll just sleep things over and I'll be smiling again... thank God for making night and day.

No comments: