Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Most Wanted Kiss

There's this guy whom I've always dreamt of kissing. Laugh at me, or make a joke of it I don't care. I always wanted to kiss him and last night I had the chance.

It was through this dream (OK, OK, pathetic right? Just through a dream huh?) He has always been unreachable, and all I was able to kiss was his cheek.

I dreamt my family was throwing me a despedida party or a send-off party shall we say. It was in a decomposing building in some creek I dunno where. Have you ever watched Rescuers? Remember the boat-like structure where the ugly madam lived with her alligators? It was like that. And imagine, even in that building I still dreamt of kissing him.

I was wearing this great dress (I guess to compensate for the ugly setting) and I was in a sore mood. I was having this argument with my aunt and I saw myself traipsing 'round the derelict place. Then I saw him - the guy whom I've always wanted to kiss.

Skip. Ahem. Skipping details.

Disappointingly, I ended not kissing him. Why? I'll spare you the details. Bottomline? Maybe I really am not meant to kiss him. Hahaha.

Poor me. ^_^

2 comments:

faith said...

ah i wonder who this guy is...i wonder...

waxie said...

You wonder faith???? LOL. Kung kinsa to imong ginaisip mau na to. JOkes! :D Weee. Mishu faith. :(