Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Heroes and Me

Today is the birthday of Jose Rizal. I wonder if most Filipinos know this. All we know is Rizal Day - which I bet because it's a holiday - meaning no work and no school. Am I right or am I right? :D But Rizal's birthday? I guess no X marks the spot (the spot on the calendar).

There's this TV series - Heroes. I love watching it - I get amazed by their powers, imagine superstrength, the ability to fly, the ability to heal one's self. But despite their amazing abilities, do they use these abilities to help people? Maybe in the first series their powers aren't in full blast yet 'coz they are still in the discovery process, but I do hope their powers will be put into good use later on. Yes, I see Hiro Nakamura drawing the sword and killing Sylar.. but I'm still straining on my seat waiting for the explosive action - where the focus will be their helping people, not their personal lives.

------------------------------------------------------------
I went to the doctor yesterday for our company's annual checkup. Then the doctor told me I either am an anemic or I have a heart problem. I would have loved to tell her - yes doc, I really have some serious heart problems. Haha. Well not really serious. I am just joking. Then my friends keep teasing me - and they tell me I am very choosy. I really am not. Honestly (why so defensive?). Haha. Ano nga ba type ko?
a.) God-fearing
b.) Has a stable job.
c.) Funny. Could mingle well with different kinds of people. Not boring.
d.) Mabait
e.) Di seloso

++ .. add-ons:
a.) Sporty
b.) Lingaw.
c.) Luvs dogs.

yan lang man... di naman yan madami eh. Diba? ^_^ Pero I guess.. yup.. what they say is really true. Usually what you're looking for will not be the one that you will find.

No comments: