Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blots of the Past (All A Big Mistake)

I love you never knowing I was blind,
For you were so sweet and oh so kind
I never knew you're one big flake
Never thought it's all a big mistake

At first I didn't spare you a look
But then I came to like you , I carelessly dared
I never knew it would be one of the silliest moves I'd ever make
Never thought it's all a big mistake

I was dazed by the flowers that you've given me
Couldn't believe I'd loved you, felt I was crazy
I didn't see the reality until it was all too late,
Never thought it's all a big mistake

You were real committed at first, always spared time
But then we lost touch, lost sound like a silly mime
Didn't like the way I felt, it's you I came to hate
Never thought it's all a big mistake

The tears have dried and I've come to accept everything
You're now just a memory, one stupid fling
But the friendship I know I'll keep for old times sake
I now conclude it's definitely one big mistake!

No comments: