Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blots of the Past (Old poem) - Spare Me a Chance

I remember the times we've talked with each other
Coming home late, daddy's scoldings I didn't bother
When you called, I pushed myself to be there for you
But seemingly you didn't recognize the things I do

I didn't care as long as I had you
I didn't complain for the things you've put me through
I wasn't afraid whether you loved me or not
For you I was a puppy, more like a mutt

I've been writing these love poems, silly me
I've been dying for you to read them and let you see
That I love you this much, O stupid me!
To be blinded by your loving actions, how foolish of me

A year of friendship, four seasons passed
You're now too far from me, nothing's left alas!
But the memories we've shared together as friends
Do you still treat me as one, or now all ends?

You don't even bother to call me nor write me
I'm in pain, still want to reconcile with thee
But our friendship's dying, like a rose in the desert
A thread of love remains amidst the turmoil and the hurt

Have you even thought of me lately?
My thoughts of you are really driving me crazy
All I want is for you to put some importance
On our wilting friendship, give it a chance.

(010102 - 11:09pm)

3 comments:

Seva Alieva said...

It's Gada.Be the First Metasearch Engine Powered by RSS
The first metasearch engine to be powered by the efficient fuel of RSS technology, Gada.be, went ... That means that all the RSS URLs are built for users and can easily be popped into their favorite newsreaders, such as FeedDemon, Technorati or the like.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Rainbows End said...

Glam.com Launches First Fashion Blog Network
Glam.com announced Oct. 5 that it will offer the first fashion blog network. The network will include fashion blogs focusing on a variety of topics including clothing, accessories, trends, insider information, ...
I think you'll be interested in this related article at: health and fitness article It pretty much covers health and fitness article related stuff. Check it out if you get time.

tysurfer said...

Hi, my friend told me about your blog you have here and I too think it's great. I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind, I bookmarked your site.
I too have a site about Rashguards and Surf Shirts, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rashguards you may find it useful.

Tyler - to go to my site click rash guard