Tuesday, October 11, 2005

(101005 - 11:03pm): Pan

A needle to the deafening silence
A ripple on the surface of calm waters
A perplexing thought in my common sense
Forging deep curves on my dark corners

A speck of white on the all black sky
A shy turtle amidst a thousand rabbits,
An ounce of courage when you really feel like crying
A piece of diamond broken into bits and pieces

A drop of water on a scorching desert
A piece of driftwood on Titanic's downfall
A smile amidst the pain and the hurt
The strike of midnight on Cinderella's ball

A flower's bloom on a winter's snow
Splotches of ink flowing out of my pen
Someday I'll regret this, I know
Having the same feeling all over again

1 comment:

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW